Diploma after 10+2 Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering
10+2 with Science/ Mathematics/ Vocational subjects or 10th + (2 Year ITI) in appropriate specialization with 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
There are following labs in Mechanical Engineering Department:- Engineering Mechanics / Mechanical Work shop / Computer Aided Engineering Graphics / Material science and Testing / Fluid Mechanics and Machinery / Thermodynamics / Heat and mass transfer / RAC / IC engine and Automobile / CAD / CAM Lab.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum