Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
10th with minimum 35% marks.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
The vision of the Electronics and Communication Engineering Department is to prepare the students for providing creative solutions to the need of the society taking into consideration the latest changes in technology
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is manned by experienced & competent faculty members and equipped with the latest laboratories for conducting experiments.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum