Diploma after 10+2 Civil Engineering
10+2 with Science/ Mathematics/ Vocational subjects or 10th + (2 Year ITI) in appropriate specialization with 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
We have following labs in civil engineering department :- Building material / Fluid mechanics / Surveying / Geotechnical / Geo informatics / Structure analysis Lab.
The major equipments are :-
Compressive strength testing machine / Los Angeles abrasion testing machine / Impact value testing machine / Bitumen penetration testing machine / Fire point of bitumen testing machine / Buoyancy test machine.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum