Diploma after 10+2 Electronics & Communication Engineering
10+2 with Science/ Mathematics/ Vocational subjects or 10th + (2 Year ITI) in appropriate specialization with 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
With the idea of offering an exposure to what the students learn in class rooms, the department is equipped with the following latest laboratories: Electronic devices and circuits / Electronic circuit Analysis / Pulse and digital circuits lab / Digital communication / Microprocessor / ECAD / VHDL / IC Applications / Analog communication / Microwave and optical communication / Digital signal processor / Basic electronics.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum