BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
10+2 with Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Practices etc. with minimum 50% marks in best four subjects including the above subjects.
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
The programme imparts comprehensive knowledge with equal emphasis on theory and practice in the field of computer applications. A BCA graduate would be able to demonstrate advanced skills in the effective analysis, design and realization of business systems utilizing contemporary information technology.
Upon completion of the BCA programme, students will be able to :
- Use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core computer applications.
- Identify computer application related problems, analyze them and design the system or provide the solution for the problem considering legal, ethical and societal issues.
- Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Work and communicate effectively in interdisciplinary environment, either independently or in team, and demonstrate scientific leadership in academia and industry.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, computing and graphical means.
After completing BCA course, students have opportunity to work as Database Administrator, Computer Programmer, System Administrator or Computer Support Service Specialist in reputed IT companies. BCA graduates can also pursue Master level degree or Post Graduate Diploma courses to widen their career prospects.