B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) (Computer Science & Engineering)
|Eligibility Criteria :|
Lateral Entry :Minimum 55% marks in 3 years diploma recognized by Board of technical education in appropriate branch of engineering/B.Sc. (PCM) with minimum 60% marks in the above subject taken together.
Migration : Clear pass B.Tech. first year from a recognized University in the same discipline subject to matching of Courses.
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
With continuous development of technology, vast opportunities of growth have emerged for the computer software and hardware industries.
Software being one of the largest growing sectors of the Indian economy, the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Sanskriti University is committed to develop software engineers with adequate technical expertise. The experienced faculty members expose the students to a rigorous and exhaustive curriculum designed to bring out the best in them and to keep them in touch with the latest development in the field of CSE.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy, Non AC)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum