B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
10+2 with Minimum 50% marks in PCM (Admission on merit of SEEE/JEE/Qualifying exams)
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
With continuous development of technology, vast opportunities of growth have emerged for the computer software and hardware industries. Software being one of the largest growing sectors of the Indian economy, the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at Sanskriti University is committed to develop software engineers with adequate technical expertise.
The experienced faculty members expose the students to a rigorous and exhaustive curriculum designed to bring out the best in them and to keep them in touch with the latest development in the field of CSE.
Computer Science & Engineering : The main computer lab has sufficient number of computers with dual core and core 2 duo microprocessor. All systems are connected through LAN. Campus is fully enabled with Wi-fi. Following equipments are present in the lab :-
- LCD Projector
- Projection Screen
- Sound System
- Wired network connection The computer labs are well equipped with all the latest software packages and internet facility is available 24x7 to all the systems.
In a vast country like India where application of computer technology is spreading fast to every nook and corner of the country, there is increasing demand for qualified computer engineers. Students, after completion of B.Tech. degree course, can find employment in Software development, Networking, Web Technologies etc.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum