4-1/2 Years 6 months Internship
10+2 in science (Physics, Chemistry) & Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
BPT is a full-time course. Duration of the course is four years and six months internship thereafter.
Annual examination system is being followed at the end of each academic year in the form of theory papers and practical examinations. It is an upcoming profession in healthcare.
Main subjects covered in the course are:
- Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, electrotherapy
- Pathology & microbiology, pharmacology, biomechanics
- General medicine, general surgery, orthopedics, physiotherapy in cardio-respiratory condition, physiotherapy in orthopedic conditions
- Neurology, paediatrics & geriatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, ENT & ophthalmology, physiotherapy in neurology, physiotherapy ethics & law etc.
A paramedic can draw job opportunities in government hospitals, private clinics and trauma centers. Such medical professionals can work as medical lab technicians, physiotherapists, speech therapists, emergency technicians, emergency care practitioners, respiratory therapists etc.
Physical therapists have job prospects in :
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Private Clinics
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum