10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
A four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) after 10+2 also makes you eligible for elementary school teacher. The course is designed to integrate the study of subject knowledge, pedagogical knowledge and communication skills.
Main topics covered in the course are: Child development, contemporary India, nature of language, cognition and learning, language acquisition, human relations and communication, school planning and management, logico-mathematics education, pedagogy of environmental studies etc.
A B.El.Ed. graduate can pursue higher studies like M.El.Ed. or M.Ed. There is also scope in teaching in government schools (up to Class VIII)and private schools across India.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum