Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
Any bachelor’s degree holder can pursue B.Ed. B.Ed. degree is compulsory to become a teacher in secondary schools. The syllabus of B.Ed. programme includes different training and teaching methods. The candidates can choose the specialization in this course based on the discipline they have studied at graduation level.
Main topics covered in the course are: Understanding disciplines and school subjects, contemporary India and education, reading and reflecting on texts, pedagogy of a school subject, learning and teaching, value, health and physical education, drama and art in education, knowledge and curriculum, creating an inclusive school etc.
- The students can pursue M.Ed. after completing B.Ed. degree. The students can join as higher secondary level teachers for teaching in various institutions. They can also pursue M.Phil. course.
- The B.Ed. graduates can find employment in various government and government aided educational institutions/schools
- They can join primary and high schools as teachers.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum