B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed.
10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Humanities/ Science.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
B.Ed. degree is compulsory to become a teacher. B.Ed. programme includes different training and teaching methods. Any person having passed (10+2) examination from any approved board in India can pursue B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed.
Main topics covered in the course are: Contemporary India and education, understanding disciplines and school subjects, reading and reflecting on texts, learning and teaching, pedagogy of a school subject, drama and art in education, knowledge and curriculum, creating an inclusive school, value education, health and physical education, guidance and counseling etc.
- The students can pursue M.Ed. after completing B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. B.Ed. degree. They can join as higher secondary teachers in various institutions or pursue M.Phil. course.
- These graduates can find employment in various government and government aided institutions and also in primary and high schools.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum