BPT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and completion of compulsory internship of 6 months.
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
Masters in Physiotherapy is a two-year degree programme under Sanskriti University. Physiotherapists carry out work in areas such as gross motor development, postural management, hydrotherapy, orthotic assessment and monitoring, sensory integration, respiratory conditions, orthopedics issues and horse riding for people with special needs. Different Roles, different names Physiotherapy is such a discipline where a person can perform various jobs. The job of a physiotherapist has traits of a professional who works as preventive, restorative and rehabilitative. He is an instructor in a health center or wellness center; he is a sort of doctor in some hospital. He is competent and capable to perform various roles depending upon the circumstances in front of him.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum