B.Ed. or equivalent with 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -||50,000/-|
|Semester Fee -||27,000 /-|
About Masters in Education (M Ed)
The Masters in Education (M Ed) is a postgraduate academic masters degree in education which comprises specializations like curriculum and instruction; counseling; school psychology etc.
Basic objective of conducting this course is to develop well-qualified highly skilled teachers for imparting higher education with global and national vision. Thrust area of this course is integrated professional development of teachers who wish to be engaged in teaching and research after obtaining M Ed degree.
The focus areas of the M Ed course are:
- Developing teaching techniques and curriculum assessment process.
- Development of abilities for self-reflection about what teachers should know and do.
Key topics covered in the course are:
Foundations of education, advances education, methodology of educational research and educational statistics, comparative education, teacher education, value education and human rights, curriculum development, educational measurement and evaluation etc.
- The candidates holding M Ed degree can find jobs in schools and colleges. They can also be employed in research and development in the field of education. M Ed degree holders usually become eligible to rise to the status of Headmasters or School Principals and other higher management positions in the Education industry.
- Another option is to become an education consultant or a counselor.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum