10+2 with minimum 50% marks in best four relevant subjects.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
This is a unique programme designed for undergraduates who aspire to develop themselves as professionally skilled global business managers in a competitive setting.
After successful completion of this program, the student is awarded two degrees, both BBA and MBA.
This program is designed to nurture managerial qualities and equip the students with behavioral skills, practical understanding of management, knowledge of foreign business and exposure to multiple platforms for international industry interaction. This is a capsule course (that saves one year) comprising of all relevant subjects typically taught in individual BBA and MBA curricula.
- Human Resource
- Quantitative Techniques
- Business Law and Ethics
- Strategic Behavior
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Hospital & Healthcare
- Hospitality & Tourism
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum