Diploma in Fashion Designing
10th with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
The main contents of the course are :
professional communication, fashion design concept, basic design and sketching, textile science, drafting and pattern making, basic stitching techniques, embroidery, design ideas, garment fabrication, knitting, fabric selection and identification, CAD for costume, leather science, dress design, fashion illustration and model drawing, jewellery and fashion accessories, leather garment fabrication etc.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy, Non AC)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum