B. Sc. (Biotechnology)
10+2 or equivalent with Agriculture/Biology/Biotechnology/PCM with minimum 50% marks in best four including the relevant subjects.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
It is a three-year degree course. The course covers the study of biological systems to obtain maximum benefit to human being. Biotechnology is a rapidly developing branch of biology and is highly interdisciplinary. It involves exploitation of biological processes at molecular, cellular and organism levels. Modern biotechnology emerged with advancements in recombinant DNA technology & modifications of genes with genetic engineering methodologies and progressed to cell & organism level with advancements in animal cell culture technique.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum