B.Ed. Special Education (LD)
Candidates with at last 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree and / or in the Master degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program (as per RCI Norms)
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
Learning Disability is a genetic term that refers to a heterogeneous group of disorders manifested by significant difficulties in the acquisition and use of listening, speaking, reading, writing, reasoning or mathematical abilities.
- To acquire knowledge about change in the prevailing and emerging society in view of recent trends in education and national development.
- To identify the special needs of children and develop confidence in them to realize their potentials and abilities to meet the national development with self respect, dignity and freedom.
- To develop skills and competencies to cater to the needs of children with disabilities in general, and special class settings in particular, in cognitive, affective and skill domains.
- To equip in various techniques of teaching and evaluation in special and inclusive set up.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum