B.Ed. Special Education (HI)
Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree and/or in the Masters degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55 % marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the program. (As per RCI Norms)
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
Hearing loss needs to be identified at the earliest in order to provide timely intervention to children with hearing impairment.
This in turn would help them to develop adequate speech and language to function similar to typically developing children in school and beyond. The course is designed to provide inputs to learners about various assessments to be undertaken for identifying needs in order to plan the intervention program.
- Explain the need and techniques for early identification of hearing loss in children.
- Acquire knowledge in the area of audiological assessment and its relevance in education.
- To discuss communicative and language related needs with the understanding of its development and assessment.
- Understand the need for assessment of various processes involved in production of speech.
- Describe and identify different components of educational assessment and analyses various educational needs of individuals with hearing impairment.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum