(Approved by CCIM New Delhi, Ministry of AYUSH (GOI) & Govt. of U.P.)
|Eligibility||:||10+2 Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum 50% marks (As per Council/AYUSH Norms/NEET/CET/CPAT).|
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is an undergraduate Ayurvedic degree. The program is having a duration of 5 ½ years including a compulsory one-year internship program. The degree course covers the study of modern anatomy, physiology, principles of medicine, Botany, ENT, principles of surgery etc. along with comprehensive study of key Ayurveda subjects.
- The course is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) which is a national governmental body that observes the Indian Ayurvedic education system.
- Number of permitted seats per year is 100 to maintain quality
- The Institute runs a 100 bed hospital within the campus, with all departments operating from the hospital
- On successful completion of the B.A.M.S. program, the medical practitioner is called as an ‘Ayurvedacharya’
- Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) with an aggregate of 50% marks
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission
Subjects of study
Students can add value to their practice by combining various therapies such as Panchakarma, Yoga, Ayurvedic dietetics, Counseling, Physiotherapy, etc., by doing additional diploma/certificate courses available in the campus.
We provide complete education by renowned scholars in Ayurveda to the students. Starting from the history of Ayurveda, Sanskrit language, Ayurvedic philosophy and Anatomy to study of herbal drugs, metals and minerals, preparation of medicine, treatment of various ailments, surgery, orthopedics and rejuvenation therapy – very varied subjects are part of the comprehensive course.
At Sanskriti Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, all teaching activities are run under the supervision of qualified and experienced faculty along with eminent guest faculty.Name of the faculties are as follows :
View details of the Faculty of Ayurveda Click here
View details of the Non-Teaching Staff Click here
View details of the Hospital Staff Click here
View Biometric attendance of I year Faculty (April 2018) Click here
View Biometric attendance of II year Faculty (April 2018) Click here
Find out details of our students who are pursuing higher education in the School of Ayurveda. Click here