B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) (Mechanical Engineering)
Lateral Entry : Minimun 55% marks in 3 years diploma recognized by Board of technical Education in corresponding branch of engineering/B. Sc. (PCM) with minimum 60% marks in the above subjects taken together. Migreation: Clear pass B.Tech first year from any recognized university, subject to matching of courses.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
The department has well equipped labs and workshop facilities. Faculty members are qualified and experienced.
They are enthusiastic and committed to enrich the knowledge of the students in addition to the core areas of mechanical engineering discipline. This course is designed to meet the needs of modern manufacturing industries with the latest trends in manufacturing, Computer Aided Designing and Manufacturing, Computer Integrated Manufacturing etc.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum