Terms & Conditions
- Registration Fee is payable only in Indian Rupees.
- Transaction charges payable to the payment gateway provider will be borne by the Sanskriti and are not payable by the applicant.
- All rules, including those related to fees, detailed in the Admissions Process on our website shall be applicable.
- Registration Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the University's account after one working day. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that fee is deposited in time. Sanskriti shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to any reason beyond its control. Sanskriti shall not be responsible if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Registration Fee deposited through the Payment Gateway shall be considered to have been made if the candidate, after depositing the fee receives the email / SMS acknowledging payment and allotment of Registration Number. All applicants are strongly advised to retain the email / SMS notifying acknowledgement of payment and allotment of Registration Number for future reference, if required. Emails may sometimes get delivered to the Junk Box; hence applicants must check thoroughly all emails for confirmation of payment and allotment of Registration Number.
- In no event will the University be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the result of use of this site, or any website linked to this site, or the material or information contained in any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Sanskriti does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System. Sanskriti will not be responsible for any delay in fee submission owing to non-availability of the Online Fee Payment system. Candidates are advised to submit the fee well before the last date.
- Applicants must note that mere usage of this facility or submission of Registration Form and Registration Fee, through this facility, does not confirm admission to the University. Registration of the student is just the first step in the Admissions Process. Valid Registration and payment of Registration Fee will be followed by Document Verification and Introduction Session at the date and time allotted. Admission will be offered only to candidates selected after the due Admissions process.
- A candidate will be ineligible for admission if, at any stage during the Admissions process, s/he is found to have furnished incorrect or false information.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable, even if the candidate is not selected for admission.
- Sanskriti considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Multiple Payments: In case an applicant deposits the Registration Fee multiple times through same or different modes, the refund of the additional amount, less payment gateway charges, to the candidate shall be at the sole discretion of the University.
Normally, such cases of Refund will be taken up after the end of the Admissions process and shall be retuned through RTGS / NEFT / Cheque. In cases of refund of multiple payments, the applicant will be asked, through email by the University, for the bank details.
It is reiterated that under the following circumstances, the Registration Fee will not be refunded:
- Absence on the allotted date and time for any of the processes of admission. Do note that the allotted date and time shall not be altered under any circumstance. Hence, the applicant must be prepared to be physically present during the allotted dates and times during the admissions process.
- Non-selection of a candidate for admission. Registration Fee is non-refundable, whether or not you /your ward is selected for admission.
- Rejection of a candidate due to submission of false / incorrect information.
All issues should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other contact details can be had from University website www.sanskriti.edu.in