M. Sc. (Biotechnology)
Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with relevant subjects.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
M.Sc. Biotechnology is a two years advance course. Minimum eligibility is B.Sc. in Biotechnology or equivalent with subjects such as physics, chemistry, and biotechnology. Biotechnology applies technological methods to biological systems and living organisms to customize products and processes. Subjects studied are Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biophysics, Immunology, Genetic Engineering, Plant Biotechnology, Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Biotechnology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Microbiology etc.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum