School of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is the holistic medical system which is involved in the treatment of patients with the high dilutions of the homeopathic medicines mainly in liquid and tablet form, which enhance the body's natural healing system.
Homeopathy is the system of alternative medicines. The patients are taken care by enhancing the natural healing power of the human body. The concept of homeopathy is that the body rejuvenates itself because of its self-healing power. We just need to help it by enhancing the natural healing power.
Under Graduate Programs
Sanskriti College of Homeopathic Pharmacy, Mathura offers a 2-Year Diploma Course in Homoeopathic Pharmacy (DHP). The Institution is dully recognized by the UP Board of Homeopathic Medicine, Lucknow UP.
Applications are invited for admission in (DHP) for 2017-18
- No. of Seats : 100
- Mode of Admission : Entrance Test & Counseling
- Eligibility : A candidate should have passed intermediate with PCM or CBZ
- Minimum Age : The candidate should have 17 years as on 31.07.2017.
Admission Process :
- The Institute will give an advertisement to invite application from all eligible candidates.
- The application shall be available in the Campus and other points of distribution in various schools in Mathura and other districts on Rs. 800/- for the Prospectus and Application Form. The students are sincerely advised to read the instructions carefully for filling the application forms, and annex all the supporting documents for their eligibility and reservation claims.)
- The application forms shall be scrutinized and if deem fit, shall be allocated a unique Id.
- The candidate shall be notified by telephone and or through college website about the tentative Exam Centers & address. The change of exam centers shall not be entertained in any case.
- All successful candidates shall be called for the Counseling. The Counseling fees shall be Rs. 500 and the candidate has to be present in the College Campus with all original documents and two sets of photo copies of all documents and 10 photos.
- The selected candidate are required to deposit college fees for their final admission in the college.
Last date of Submission of Applications : 31 May, 2017
List of Unique Id (in College Website) : 05 June, 2017
Entrance Examination :
Important Information Schedule :
- Exam Centers : At various places/districts
- Issuance/Download of Admit Cards : 10 July, 2017
- Conduct of Exams : 23rd July, 2017 (Sunday)
- Result declaration : Till 05th August, 2017
- Counseling & Final Selection : From 5th August to 31 Aug. 2017
The test paper shall comprise of following 100 questions divided into following sections as details below:
- 50% Science/Mathematics subject ((Intermediate level) : 50 Questions/50 Marks
- 25% Hindi & English Language : 25 Questions/25 Marks
- 25% General Knowledge and Intelligence : 25 Questions/25 Marks
The question shall be on objective pattern having 04 options. Each question carry 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking. The answer has to be filled with ball pen in the opted option in the Answer Sheet. (The syllabus and other details are given in the prospectus. The students are sincerely advised to read the instructions carefully.)