10+2 with PCM or PCB or Agriculture with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
It is a four year degree course. The program consists of topics such as- agriculture science, use of modern scientific equipment and techniques in agriculture, land surveying, soil science, water resource management, animal and poultry management.
State Agriculture Departments recruit Graduates at Officer level posts. Government Banks also recruit Graduates in Agriculture. In Private Sector, graduates may be employed as Managers at Plantations, as Officers at Fertilizer Manufacturing firms, Agriculture Machinery Industries, Agricultural Products Marketing firms, Food processing units etc.
After obtaining B.Sc. Agriculture degree, the student may also pursue M.Sc. Agriculture and take up a teaching jobs, or further enroll for PhD.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum