Diploma in Homeopathy Pharmacy
2 Years (100 seats)
10+2 Physics, Chemistry & Biology with minimum 50% marks (As per state Board norms) for UP domicile students only.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
Main topics covered in the course are :
Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia, Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Sources of Homoeopathic Drugs, Collections of Drugs Substances, Preservation of Drug and Homoeopathic Medicine, Potentisation, Drug Administration, Homoeopathic Posology, External Application, Homoeopathic Prescription, Dispensing of Medicine, Dilution, Biochemic and Biocombination, Legalisation in Relation to Homoeopathic Pharmacy etc.
Sanskriti Homeopathy Medical College & Hospital, Mathura offers 2-Year Diploma Course in Homeopathy Pharmacy (DHP). The Institution is duly recognized by the Homeopathic Medicine Board, Lucknow UP.
Admissions are closed for academic year 2018-19.
Admission Process :
- The university will give an advertisement to invite application from all eligible candidates.
- The application shall be available in the campus and other points of distribution in various schools in Mathura and other districts on the receipt of Rs. 1000/- towards prospectus and application form.
- The students are sincerely advised to read the instructions carefully for filling the application forms, and annex all the supporting documents for their eligibility and reservation claims.
- The application forms shall be scrutinized and if deemed fit, shall be allocated a registration number.
- The candidate shall be notified by telephone and or through university website about the tentative exam centers & addresses. The change of exam centers shall not be entertained in any case.
- All successful candidates shall be called for counseling. The counseling fees shall be Rs. 500 and the candidate has to be present in the college campus with all original documents and two sets of photo copies of all documents along with 10 passport sized photos.
- The selected candidate are required to deposit college fees for their final admission in the college.
The test paper shall comprise of following 100 questions divided into following sections:
- Science/Mathematics subject (Intermediate level) : 50 Questions/50 Marks
- Hindi & English Language : 25 Questions/25 Marks
- General Knowledge and Intelligence : 25 Questions/25 Marks
The question shall be on objective pattern having 04 options. Each question carry 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking. The answer has to be filled with a ball point pen in the answer sheet. The syllabus and other details are given in the prospectus. Students are sincerely advised to read the instructions carefully.