D.Ed. Special Education (MR)
10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
The Diploma Course in Special Education aims to develop professionals for special education within a broad framework of education in the current millennium.
The course will enable pre-service teachers to acquire knowledge, develop competencies and practice skills to impart education to children with special needs.
- Key aspects of education like goals, function, technology and emerging trends
- Educational needs of the children with disability and their management
- Details of planning and executing curricular and co-curricular activities
- Various areas of child development and the relevant mental processes
- Development and adaptation of instructional materials
- Classroom management techniques
- Guiding children and solving their academic/behavior problems
- Methods and techniques of teaching school subjects
- Personal, professional and social competencies and skills required in teachers
- Evaluation of the students, teacher and the educational programme
- Individual and group parent interaction
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum