D.Ed. Special Education (CP)
10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
|Annual Fee -|
|Semester Fee -|
This course is designed to train persons who are committed to work with children who have neurological disabilities. :
The course structure provides for a comprehensive understanding of the varied needs of children with neurological disabilities and to meet those needs in a special school and regular classroom. There are very few courses in the country to train persons to educate children with neurological disabilities, especially cerebral palsy. This course has been designed to meet this growing need in the country.
- To facilitate education and training in special education with special reference to Cerebral Palsy.
- To provide opportunities for developing Knowledge Skills, attitudes and values appropriate to work with individuals groups, communities and organizations.
- To provide opportunities for students for personal growth.
- To develop an understanding about inclusive education and promote opportunities wherever possible.
- To promote integration of theory and practice.
- To be able to carry out specific physical, speech and language educational/ therapy programmes for children with multiple disabilities prescribed by and under the guidance of physical, speech and language therapists.
- To be familiar with appropriate assistive technology.