Diploma after 10+2 Fashion Designing
10+2 with minimum 50% marks in best four subjects.
|Annual Fee -||
|Semester Fee -||
Diploma in Fashion Designing is a Diploma level Fashion Designing course. The course covers all aspects of fashion from the source of inspiration to the production of original prototype. It emphasizes on developing personal responsibility and identity.
The focus is to help each student recognize their true potential, and develop their aptitude in their area of expertise. With the foundation based on the experience, expertise & workshops conducted by Industry Professionals the students would be able to develop a strong basis of their skill sets.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy, Non AC)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses), Non AC
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum