M. Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
Graduate in Science with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with relevant subjects.
|Annual Fee -||30,000/-|
|Semester Fee -||17,000 /-|
M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry is a two years advance course. Minimum eligibility is B.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry or equivalent with Chemistry as many subjects. Subjects studied are :-
Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Environmental and Organ- Metallic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Natural Products, Cosmetics and Perfumery, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry and Agrochemicals etc.
Hostel Fee Structure
- Rs. 55,000/- per annum (for double A/C)
- Rs. 45,000/- per annum (for triple A/C)
- Rs. 30,000/- per annum (for triple occupancy)
- Rs. 40,000/- per annum (for double occupancy)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum (for six seated room - only for Diploma Courses)
- Rs. 25,000/- per annum