Corporate Relations Department is organizing TCS Ion Offline test on 13th April 2018 at 2 PM.
TCSiON is visiting our campus on 13th April 2018 for offline aptitude test of 3rd year B.Tech and 2nd year Diploma CS, IT, ME, EE and EC students. They will get an opportunity to get selected forTCS Certified summer training and a higher opportunity for placement in TCS.
Tata Consultancy Services has been in the forefront of the IT revolution with experience of designing and executing IT Solutions for massive, complex global projects across the value chain. Today, it has become a Technology giant that instills confidence and respect across the globe.
iON is a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services and with its vast domain experience focuses on providing advanced skills for employment in IT, ITes, Finance, Construction project management, Designing & Creative and several other areas.
TCS iON in its pursuit to make meaningful and everlasting contribution to Global IT Industry continues on its initiatives that brings Industry and Prospective Employees closer, TCS iON training Centre takes immense pleasure in announcing the “GYAN NIDHI SCHOLARSHIP TEST - 2018”
Gyan Nidhi Scholarship GNS (2018) is being announced to provide scholarship assistance for deserving and meritorious students for Summer Training Programs in various Latest Technologies. TCS iON through GNS Test offers the platform for deserving students to becoming future IT professionals over the years.
Key highlights of GNS 2018 :
- 500+ Students will be awarded Scholarship benefits.
- Co-create customized action plans to fill skill gaps identified.
- To Attract, Reward and Retain the Meritorious and Deserving Students to deploy in the IT-Industry.
- Facilitate the “Achievement” oriented and ambitious with the scholarship towards IT careers.
What is in it for students?
- Candidates can Earn Up to 100% Scholarship through GNS Test
- Training Certification will be done by Tata Consultancy Services
- An opportunity to avail “Placement Service” on successful completion of the training
- Top 50 students would get 100% Fee waiver
- Rank 51 to 100 would get 75% fee waiver
- Rank 101 to 200 would get 50% fee waiver
- Rank 201 to 500 would get 25% fee waiver
- The total run time of the Exam is 45 minutes, multiple choices questions, answers to be recorded on to an OMR sheet, It is an offline test. The question sheet along with answer sheets would be returned by the students after the Test.